Beehive is a harvestable item that produces honey.
There is a wild version that can only be harvested, and a crafted version that can be placed as furniture.
There are also four on Kozita:
- 1 on the Main Island
- 2 on Max's Island
- 1 in the Mountain Region at the center of the Oasis
Beehives as placeable items can be obtained by:
- Crafting one at a Workbench using 1x Bee Nest, 10x Wooden Board, and 5x Bottled Bee. The Apiary blueprint must be purchased before the recipe can be accessed.
- Winning one at a Festival game
- 1x Beehive is received as a reward for completing the Honeycomb Collection in the Museum.
- A regular beehive can be harvested once per day.
- Beehives with bees flying around them can be harvested twice.
- This only works while on Florens. Beehives with bees can only be harvested once per day on Kozita.
|Environment||Trees & Bushes|
|Loot Chests • Buried Treasure • Nest • Bubble • Beehive • Fern • Tall Grass • Wood Pile||Apple Tree • Birch Tree • Blueberry Bush • Bush • Cherry Tree • Lemon Tree • Lime Tree • Orange Tree • Raspberry Bush • Palm Tree • Passion Tree • Pine Tree • Tree|