We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Blue Cosmos is a plant available during Winter.
Blue Cosmos can be obtained in a variety of ways:
- Gathered in the wild during Winter.
- Grown by the player from Blue Cosmos seeds by planting them in tilled soil or a planter and watering them.
- Blue Cosmos Seeds can be purchased from Penny or found as a drop while gathering wild or player-grown Blue Cosmos.
- Harvesting Blue Cosmos planted using Basic Fertilizer or with a Blue Cosmos Seed Bundle will guarantee at least 1 seed back along with the plant.
- They take 3 days to grow.
- One Blue Cosmos can be donated to the Museum to complete the Cosmos Flower Collection.
Blue Cosmos Bouquets sell for 14 more than their materials (including Paper).
|Planting Guide • Plant List • Hoe • Watering Can • Planters • Basic Fertilizer • Seedmaker • Seed Bundle Station • Super Bouquet Seedmaker • Flower Workbench • Fruit Trees • Fruit Tree Seedmaker • Rice Paddy • Wheat Field|