Blue Dandelion is a plant available all year round.
Blue Dandelion can be obtained in a variety of ways:
- Gathered in the wild. While rare, once Blue Dandelions begin spawning (through unlocking town upgrades), they can be found on various Decorative Isles during any season.
- Grown by the player from Blue Dandelion seeds by planting them in tilled soil or a planter and watering them.
- Blue Dandelion Seeds can be found as a drop while gathering wild or player-grown Blue Dandelion.
- Harvesting Blue Dandelion planted using Basic Fertilizer or with a Blue Dandelion Seed Bundle will guarantee at least 1 seed back along with the plant.
- One Blue Dandelion can be donated to the Museum to complete the Dandelion Flower Collection.
- 1x Blue Dandelion can be combined with 1x Bottle at a Paint Station to create 1x Blue Dye.
Blue Dandelions do not currently have a Flower Workbench bouquet recipe.
Blue Dandelion is used in the following quests:
- 5 needed for Flutter By Gliding
|Planting Guide • Plant List • Hoe • Watering Can • Planters • Basic Fertilizer • Seedmaker • Seed Bundle Station • Super Bouquet Seedmaker • Flower Workbench • Fruit Trees • Fruit Tree Seedmaker • Rice Paddy • Wheat Field|