Aside from Skins, the player can also further customize their character through a variety of clothing items. These items can range from a simple backpack, to a beautiful head flower decoration.
The player can have up to five different clothing items on their character, as well as a glider item and pet. The following is a table that explains what these different clothing types:
Clothing items can be equipped by either:
- Double-clicking the item while it is in the player's inventory
- Holding down the mouse button and dragging the item to its respective item slot, seen above.
List of clothingEdit
WingsEditBlack Purple Fairy Wings
Black Yellow Fairy Wings
Pink Black Fairy Wings
Red Black Fairy Wings
*1 more Fairy Wings unknown?
All animals raised by the player can be moved from their inventory and placed in the pet slot. These animals will then follow the player wherever they go.
Hot Bar AccessoriesEditBasic Balloons can be obtained at the Spring Festival for Bunny Tickets. They can be sold for 100 Gold.
- Pets are purely cosmetic, and do not provide any perks to the player (same for all clothing items) as they follow them around.
- Hot Bar Accessories are items the player must have in the hotbar and be the 'active' item to show their character holding it.
- Even though Aprons are technically clothing, they are equipped in the Glasses-iconed face slot.
|Characters • Clothing • Skins|