Clothing is one way the player can customize their character.
|Clothing Type||Inventory Slot||Clothing Items|
|Head||Hats, Head Accessories, Hair|
|Face||Glasses, Beards, Necklaces, Aprons|
|Body||Vests, Sweaters, Dresses, Jackets|
|Accessories||Backpacks, Satchels, Wings, Capes|
|Bottoms||Overalls, Jeans, Shorts, Skirts|
|Follower||Pets, Mounts, Tamed Mobs|
Clothing and pets are purely cosmetic, and do not provide any perks to the player while equipped.
White clothing (craftable at a Clothing Workbench) can be dyed solid colours at a Dyeing Station. Clothing with existing colours and design can be dyed, but will layer the dye over the existing colours, resulting in a tinted or darker version of the original.
Certain clothing items were Alpha or Kickstarter Backer only, and are no longer available. These include the entire Steampunk set, the Ghost Costume, and the Vampurr Cape.
Clothing items can be equipped by either:
- Double-clicking the item while it is in the player's inventory (this automatically replaces any items that were already in the slot)
- Holding down the mouse button and dragging the item to its respective item slot.
Jackets & Vests
Sweaters & Shirts
Backpack slot wing items are purely cosmetic. They do not function as gliders.
An equipped glider will not appear on the character unless it is being used (double jump or press U).
- As of the addition of the Human Characters DLC, a second head slot has been added to accommodate layering hair and other head items together.
- All hair in game is just labeled "Hair". More specific item names are for wiki purposes.
- Even though Aprons are technically body items, they are equipped in the Face slot.
- The icons are the same for the Original Butterfly Wings/Blue Pink Butterfly Wings, and the Butterfly Galaxy Wings/Galaxy Butterfly Wings, but they are separate items.
- The icons are the same for the Butterfly Glider/Blue Pink Butterfly Glider, and the Butterfly Galaxy Glider/Galaxy Butterfly Glider, but they are separate items.
- Both Steampunk Gliders are limited items that were only available to kickstarter backers.
|Skin Bases • Skins • Clothing • Emotes|