We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|This page is in the works.|
Think you can help make this page better? Try editing it! If not, leave a comment at the bottom.
Any help is much appreciated.
This is a work in progress.
Here are a few answers to questions or problems frequently seen on the GP Discord or Steam forum:
Help, I can't see past my character's head!
A few things you can try:
- If you are using a mount, get off the mount. It is impossible to aim while mounted even outside the Dungeon.
- Change your Field of View so you see more of the battleground.
- Change the base model of your character. Some models have slightly larger heads or ears that can get in the way.
I keep getting mobbed and dying, what do I do?
- Don't run head first into groups of enemies. It's called "ranged" combat for a reason.
- Start by keeping as far back from mobs as you can, and survey the area. Check the minimap at the top of the screen to make sure you're not backing into another group. (Note: Mob spawn locations are at the mercy of RNG, so a particular level might have enemies spawn on top of you as soon as you enter the door. It happens.)