"This new island is available at the start when you acquire a wand, head to this island and defeat all the monsters for a huge chest of goodies. While you're here take in the view and collect the many resources that scatter the island." - Jan 26, 2020 Update
|This page is in the works.|
Think you can help make this page better? Try editing it! If not, leave a comment at the bottom.
Any help is much appreciated.
Combat Island is a large island area unlocked once the player has obtained the Wand. To reach the island, take the boat by Captain Conrad. Watch out for enemies! Defeat all 20-30 enemies for a chest of random goodies.
- Objective: defeat or avoid enemies while gathering seasonal flowers, plants, and other resources!
- Unlike the Dungeon, enemies here do not drop Dungeon Shards nor any other loot. There are no Dungeon Relics available to use.
- When all enemies are defeated, a large golden chest will drop near where the last enemy was killed. Sometimes a chest may spawn in the water. The contents of this chest are random.
- Important: Once you leave the island (via the boat where you docked), your enemy count will reset and a new set number of enemies will respawn. Resources on the island will refresh as well.
- Many seasonal flowers
- Seasonal crops, e.g. Strawberry may be gathered in Summer
- Abundant plants for fiber
- Stone, Flint, and Logs scattered throughout the map
- Boulders, rocks, and geode rocks
- If you pass out from exhaustion while on the island, you will awaken on the boat. The enemy count will not be reset, and you may continue your previous run.
- Leaving and going back to the island can be useful for quickly gathering resources in large amounts, especially if a nearby player home is bought for additional storage space. However, the player will have to kill or avoid all enemies again.
- If you hire an Assistant for your shop, the Assistant will not sell items while you are on the island.