Cooking is yet another way the player can spend their day - of course, this is assuming if the player has everything they need in order to create something delicious. With a wide stock of vegetables, fish and farm animals, the player has a long range of different recipes and dishes to create. These food items can be used to eat and replenish energy.
Players should be aware that:
- With the cooking station, the player can que up 10 items to be made.
- In order to cook fish, the player needs to obtain a Campfire Grill.
- In order to bake, the player needs to obtain a Stone Oven.
- In order to make cheese, the player needs to obtain a Churn.
- The Cooking Station was not the first instance of "cooking" in the game, but rather the Campfire Grill.