Creative Mode a freestyle building mode.
Inventory Use[edit | edit source]
Almost all placeable items in the game are freely available from the "I" inventory menu in Creative Mode, and do not require materials or crafting.
Food items and crafting materials cannot be spawned in, and must be collected or crafted manually. Exceptions are Seeds, Seed Bundles, and Flower Bouquets.
Limitations[edit | edit source]
Creative Only Items[edit | edit source]
Certain items are only available while in a Creative world:
Creative Flight[edit | edit source]
- Jetpack is an accessory item that allows creative flight.
- Flying Carpet also allows creative flight, but can only be used while it is in the active Hotbar slot.
Orbs[edit | edit source]
Orbs are used as tools, and must be held in the active Hotbar slot to have any effect.
- Instant Grow Orb can be used on planted seeds to instantly make them fully grown plants or trees.
- Trash Orb will delete items from the world without adding them back in your inventory. It cannot be used on objects that require tools to break, such as rocks or bushes.
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
- Hourglass is a Hotbar item that can manipulate time. E moves the clock forward 1 hour at a time, F moves the clock backward 1 hour, and R pauses the clock.
- Confetti Cannon is a Hotbar item that can be used to shoot a spray of colorful confetti into the air. It is the same in-game animation as the "Hype" emote used with Twitch Integration.