Daisy is a common plant available all year round.
Daisies can be obtained in a variety of ways:
- Gathered in the wild. Daisies are very common and are the first plants the player will encounter.
- Found as loot in Chests (high chance).
- Purchased from Elizabeth's Flower Shop.
- Grown by the player from Daisy seeds by planting them in tilled soil or a planter and watering them.
- Daisy Seeds can be purchased from Sammy or found as a drop (80% chance) while gathering wild or player-grown Daisy.
- Using Basic Fertilizer on soil before planting increases the chance of getting 1 seed back when harvesting.
- Using a Daisy Seed Bundle will guarantee at least 1 seed back.
- It takes 2 days to grow and produces 2-4 Daisies.
- One Daisy can be donated to the Museum to complete the Daisy Flower Collection.
- Daisies are occasionally requested in the Bulletin Board orders.
Daisy or Daisy Seeds are used to craft the following items:
Daisy Bouquets sell for 24 more than their materials (including Paper).
Daisies are used in the following quests:
- 10 Daisy Seeds needed for Experimenting with Storages
- 30 Daisy Seeds needed for Superior Seed Storage
- 2 Daisy Bouquets needed for Garden-saster
|Black Lavender • Black Rose • Blue Cosmos • Blue Dandelion • Blue Daisy • Blue Hydrangea • Blue Leaf • Blue Star • Blue Tulip • Daisy • Dandelion • Frost Lavender • Green Dandelion • Green Lavender • Lavender • Orange Cosmos • Orange Dandelion • Orange Daisy • Orange Lavender • Pink Dandelion • Pink Hydrangea • Pink Lavender • Pink Leaf • Poinsettia • Purple Bell • Purple Cosmos • Purple Daisy • Purple Dandelion • Purple Leaf • Red Cosmos • Red Daisy • Red Dandelion • Red Hydrangea • Red Lavender • Red Rose • Red Tulip • Snowdrop • Sunflower • Tall White Flower • White Cosmos • White Dandelion • White Flower Bush • White Hydrangea • White Lavender • White Leaf • White Rose • Yellow Flower Bush • Yellow Hydrangea • Yellow Lavender • Yellow Leaf|