Dandelion is referred to in some quests as "Yellow Dandelion".
Dandelions can be obtained in a variety of ways:
- Gathered in the wild during Spring and Summer. Dandelion flowers are a relatively common once they are unlocked (through purchasing town upgrades).
- Purchased from Elizabeth's Flower Shop.
- Found as loot in Chests.
- Received as a quest reward ("Purple and Pink", "Helping Sammy")
- Grown by the player from Dandelion seeds by planting them in tilled soil or a planter and watering them.
- The player receives Dandelion Seeds as a reward for some quests ("Meet Sammy", "Flowers")
- Dandelion Seeds can be purchased from Sammy or found as a drop while gathering wild or player-grown Dandelion.
- Harvesting Dandelion planted using Basic Fertilizer or with a Dandelion Seed Bundle will guarantee at least 1 seed back along with the plant.
- It takes 2 days to grow and produces 1-3 Dandelions.
- One Dandelion can be donated to the Museum to complete the Dandelion Flower Collection.
- 1x Dandelion can be combined with 1x Bottle at a Paint Station to create 1x Yellow Dye.
- Dandelions are occasionally requested in Bulletin Board orders.
Dandelion Bouquets sell for 24 more than their materials (including Paper).
Dandelions are used in the following quest:
- 10 needed for Beautify the Camp
- 10 needed for Treasure Hunting
- 10 needed for I'm dyeing for this
- 20 needed for Brighten Sign 2
- 30 needed for Yellow and Purple
- 30 needed for Yellow Backpack
- 30 needed for Rainbow Backpack
- 3 Dandelion Bouquets needed for Bright Yellow
|Planting • Plant List • Basic Fertilizer • Seedmaker • Seed Bundle Station • Flower Workbench • Fruit Trees • Fruit Tree Seedmaker|