Dragon Varieties[edit | edit source]
There are 6 base types of Dragons, each with its own subset of different colour morphs. View each type's page for examples.
- Spring Dragons have a pastel colour scheme, primarily in pinks, greens, and typical "Easter colours".
- Summer Dragons have a cool-toned colour scheme, in purples, greens, and turquoise.
- Fall Dragons have a warm-toned colour scheme in Fall colours, in pink, red, orange, and yellow.
- Winter Dragons have a primarily blue and icy colour scheme.
- Dark Dragons are black-bodied, with their wings in vibrant jewel tones.
- Fairy Dragons have iridescent rainbow bodies and wings.
With the exception of the Dark Dragon and Fairy Dragon, their eggs can only be found in nests on Rock Island or Kozita's Mountain Region during their named season. (Dark and Fairy Eggs can be found at any time of year.)
Eggs of any type except for Fairy can be purchased out of season from Mina, for 10x each.
Rainbow Dragons[edit | edit source]
Raising Dragons[edit | edit source]
Raising a dragon from egg to maturity is done in 2 stages:
Egg to Baby[edit | edit source]
A Dragon Egg must be placed in a Hatchery and petted for 14 days. On day 15, it will have hatched into a Baby Dragon.
|If the dragon hatched is not the colour you want, it is possible to restore a previous save file and try again. However the save must be the last one in which the dragon was still an egg. Reloading the day it hatched will not change anything.|
Baby to Adult[edit | edit source]
Baby Dragons must be fed Dragon Fruit or be petted for a further 10 days. On day 11, it will have matured into a full adult Dragon.
Using as Mounts[edit | edit source]
An adult Dragon can be mounted like any other rideable animal. However it has the unique ability to fly for limited stretches of time.
Dragon flying uses the same stamina timer as swimming, but is slightly more forgiving:
- When actively flying (holding the Jump key/button), the stamina will drain. If you allow it to drain completely, the Dragon will be unable to recover and you will fall to the ground.
- If you periodically stop holding Jump in midair however, the circle can replenish itself in spurts during controlled falls, making it possible to stay airborne for longer periods.
Inventory Icons[edit | edit source]
Icons for dragons do not appear as the color they may show in the world. The icons are limited to the "base type" of dragon. The only way to see the dragon's actual colouring is to place it in the pet slot or a display/habitat.
|Animal List • Taming and Raising • Breeding • Feed Trough • Habitats • Mounts • Animal Sanctuary|
|Alpaca • Arctic Fox • Baby Alpaca • Baby Bunny • Baby Cat • Baby Dragon • Baby Goat • Baby Snowy Owl • Baby Tortoise • Baby Dog • Baby Fox • Bear • Big Bunny • Big Chicken • Big Penguin • Bunny • Calf • Caped Cat • Cat • Chick • Chicken • Cow • Deer • Dog • Dragon • Dragon Egg • Duck • Duckling • Dung Beetle • Elephant • Elk • Ferret • Foal • Fox • Galaxy Penguin • Ghost Cat • Goat • Grey Ferret • Hedgehog • Hippo • Horse • Kitsune Fox • Lamb • Legendary Beetle • Legendary Kitsune • Legendary Night Fox • Mallard Duck • Mallard Duckling • Mountain Goat • Pegasus • Penguin • Pig • Piglet • Polar Bear • Sheep • Skeleton Horse • Skunk • Snowy Owl • Snowy Owl Egg • Stone Fox • Tortoise • Tortoise Egg • Unicorn|