To use the Drone Camera, you can press F10 or F11.
- F10 goes into screenshot mode without pausing the game. Time still passes, and everything still moves.
- F11 is the same as F10, except it stops time so NPCs and animals freeze in place. F11 does not work in Multiplayer Mode.
- F8 takes a screenshot (separate from Steam's F12 screenshot button) and saves it to "\..\Steam\steamapps\common\Garden Paws\screenshots".
- F7 is supposed to automatically open the above directory, but it doesn't work at the moment.
To change settings for the Drone Camera, press F9.
Depth of FieldEdit
- On: The camera is only partly in focus. Background elements are blurry, and sharpness is limited to a specific range which can be manipulated by Aperture and Focal Length.
- Off: The camera is always in focus. Background is just as sharp as foreground.
Auto Focus PlayerEdit
When turned on, makes the screen sharp when facing the player character, and blurry when facing away.
When turned off, there is another button labeled "Set Focus". This sets the center focal point to wherever the camera is at that moment. It does not have to be near the player character.
If Depth of Field is turned off, this setting has no effect.
When Depth of Field is turned on, this slider affects how large an area around your focal point (character or otherwise) remains in focus at a time. The higher the number, the narrower the distance. At 0.00, nothing is in focus. At around 2.00, only things horizontally in line with the player remain in focus. 30.00 is the maximum distance.
This setting is best used together with Focal Length.
When Depth of Field is turned on, this slider affects how close to your focal point objects have to be in order to stay in focus. The higher the number, the closer objects have to be to remain sharp. At 0.00, everything is in focus. At 300.00, only things in the exact vicinity of the focal point will be in focus.
This setting is best used together with Aperture.
In a single player world, this setting pauses or unpauses time without leaving screenshot mode. It has no effect in multiplayer.
This slider affects the position of the sun in the sky based on time of day, from 06:10 to 23:18. It does not clear up the weather or remove clouds, so you will still need a sunny day for best results.
Manipulating the sun allows for dynamic-looking shots no matter what time of day it is. Found a perfect photo opportunity, but it's night and the lighting sucks? Change it to the middle of the day.
Note: This does not actually change the time in game. It only shows what the lighting will look like at that time.
|This page is in the works.|
Think you can help make this page better? Try editing it! If not, leave a comment at the bottom.
Any help is much appreciated.
This is not currently implemented.