|This page is in the works.|
Think you can help make this page better? Try editing it! If not, leave a comment at the bottom.
Any help is much appreciated.
Dungeon Cave Entrance
Buy unique items at the Dungeon Shop!
Beat enemies to collect shards and chests!
Master combat with your wand and tame enemies as you explore!
The Dungeon is where players can engage in combat with various enemy creatures and collect special loot found nowhere else in the game.
Entering the Dungeon will block out 3 in-game hours from the day.
Entering the cave doorway across from Hash can lead to different places depending on what the player last did inside:
- If the player never visited the Dungeon before, they will enter an entrance chamber lobby
- If the player has visited the Dungeon and played at least past level 1, they will see and option to continue where they left off
Inside the DungeonEdit
Dungeon levels are procedurally generated. The level numbers begin at Level 1 and can go well past 100.
Level progress is saved. A prompt will show the next time the Dungeon is entered, asking if the player wishes to continue where they left off.
- Note: In order to save a level's progress, the player must first move to the next level and then exit. Exiting the Dungeon while on a level means the level will have to be repeated.
The first levels of the Dungeon are "rock" levels. The player can shoot at rock formations on the ground to collect Dungeon Stone.
Hash will provide the player with a basic Wand, which will be the player's sole method of attack while in combat. There is a stronger version of the Wand called an Ice Wand, which does 3 more points of damage.
Dungeon combat can be difficult to get the hang of, especially for players with little to no experience with ranged fighting. But here are some quick beginner tips to hopefully make it a little easier:
- Don't bum-rush enemies. Snipe them from as far away as possible. The Wand has a limited range, but it's still pretty long.
- Go for one mob at a time. Two is difficult to juggle if you're not a ranged combat fan, and three or more is suicide.
- Aim for the closest enemy. Sometimes enemy paths will cross each other, and you don't want to aggro more than necessary. Watch their movement patterns and try and note where they are furthest from other mobs. That's when you want to start shooting.
- Keep shooting in a constant barrage at the same enemy (i.e. hold down the LMB). This will keep them "stun-locked", and they will not be able to move forward. If the stun-lock breaks, try and reestablish it before they get too close.
For an in depth overview, see Combat FAQs.
The player will encounter enemies according to the theme of that Dungeon level:
This is not a complete list, because the Dungeon is still in active development.
There is a secret "Hard Mode" players can turn on to provide more of a challenge.
How to activate: Before you enter into any dungeon level from the entrance chamber, there is a set of blue mushrooms on the wall. Hit all the mushroom in order from the smallest to the biggest. You will see red glowing eyes to let you know hard mode has been activated.
Items and LootEdit
Certain items are unique to the Dungeon, and cannot be obtained anywhere else in the game. These items can drop from enemies, be found in Dungeon Chests or Dungeon Crates, or purchased from the Dungeon Shop.
Dungeon ShardsEditDungeon Shards are the currency used in the Dungeon Shop, and the most frequent drop. Every mob you kill or chest you open in the Dungeon has a chance to drop Dungeon Shards.
Dungeon Relics are buff items that the player can find while looting chests or enemy drops. They must be in the hotbar to use, and provide bonuses only while the player is inside the Dungeon. They disappear from the inventory once outside the Dungeon.
For more information on specific buffs, see Dungeon Relics.
A mob hit by a Taming Wand will disappear from the world and turn into an item in the player's inventory. It can then be placed in the pet slot or an Animal Display.
Shards & CrystalsEdit
Item Drops By LevelEdit
The following information was provided by the devs:
|10-19||Dungeon item: Ice Shard, Cubice|
A bit of everything lower tier meaning glass shards, ferns, pink petals, copper.
|20-29||Dungeon item: Desert Snail, Desert Crystal|
Has all base items including a chance for chicks and a high chance for geodes.
|30-39||Dungeon item: Peridot, Peridot Flower|
Mainly drops geodes, pyrite, copper and silver.
|40-49||Dungeon item: Fire Shard, Amber, Fire Crystal|
Mainly drops geodes and ores including crystal geodes.
|50-59||Dungeon item: Dungeon Flower|
Drops many dungeon flowers, with some "common" items and chicks.
|60-69||Dungeon item: Ice Shard, Cubice, Crystal Cluster|
Drops glass, glass shards, crystal geodes.
|70-79||Dungeon item: Prism Shard, Desert Snail, Prism Crystal|
Mainly drops geodes, silver and gold ore.
|80-89||Dungeon item: Earth Prism, Earth Cluster|
Main drops are ores and geodes including a high rate for crystal geodes.
|90-99||Dungeon item: Fire Droplet, Fire Crystal|
These floors mainly drop geodes and ores.
Known Bugs and IssuesEdit
There are still many players who experience full game crashes while playing in the Dungeon, often while moving from one level to another. In order to minimize the risk of this happening, it is recommended to either
- Play one or two levels at a time in the morning and exit to continue playing on the Main Island, or
- Bring a bed to the Dungeon and sleep after completing levels.
|Dungeon||Shards & Crystals|
|Dungeon • Shop • Shards • Relics • Workbench • Combat FAQs • Healing Powder • Dungeon Bag • Dungeon Box||Amber • Amethyst Shard • Aquamarine Shard • Citrine Shard • Crystal Cluster • Cubice • Desert Crystal • Desert Mineral • Diamond Shard • Earth Cluster • Earth Prism • Emerald Shard • Fire Crystal • Fire Droplet • Fire Shard • Garnet Shard • Glass Shard • Ice Crystal • Ice Shard • Mystic Quartz Shard • Peridot • Peridot Flower • Prism • Prism Crystal • Prism Shard • Pyrite • Quartz Shard • Ruby Shard • Sapphire Shard|
|Clay • Desert Snail • Dungeon Dust • Dungeon Flower • Dungeon Leaves • Dungeon Shroom • Dungeon Stone • Dungeon Vine • Leafy Fern • Pink Petals|