Fishing is one of the many activities that the player can spend their day doing. From soggy paper all the way to jellyfish, there is a range of different items that the player can catch.
Players should be aware that:
- Currently, it is not possible for the player to move while fishing using a fishing pole
- Regardless of what body of water the player plans on fishing at, the chances of getting any and all items are the same.
- Using the fishing pole, bait needs to be in the player's inventory to start fishing.
- Wait until something bites, and click on the icon that appears on the screen to catch it.
- Being unable to click the icon in time results in the fish getting away.
- Bait is consumed each time a fish bites.
Using a fishing trap, the player needs to set bait in the trap.
To catch a variety of shellfish, the player needs a Shellfish Trap.
- Using a shellfish trap, the player needs to set shellfish bait in the trap.
For both traps:
- Leave the trap alone until something bites.
- A "bubbly" animation occurs when something is caught.
- Simply pick up the trap to obtain what was caught.
All fish and items found below can be caught through one of the methods mentioned above.