|Note: As of the July 3rd, 2020 update, Energy obtained from food has been adjusted to roughly 10% of the item's sell price, so some pages may have incorrect information until edited.|
How to Eat[edit | edit source]
To consume a food item, place it in an active hotbar slot. When selected, a prompt will show if it is edible. Press E to eat the food.
If the player's energy bar is full, they will not be able to eat anything.
Crafting Food[edit | edit source]
Most food cannot be purchased, and must be cooked by the player using a cooking workstation.
There are several stations in the game that can create food items:
- Campfire Grill can be used to grill fish.
- Fish Drying Rack can be used to dry fish.
- Cooking Station can be used to craft meals and dishes, such as fries, soups, and salads.
- Stone Oven can be used to make Bread, pies, and other baked goods.
- A Churn can be used to turn milk into cheese.
List of food[edit | edit source]
There are some items that seem like they might be food, but in fact are only ingredients for other recipes. Examples include Cheese, Fish, or Honey. Ingredients will not have a 'consume' prompt while held in an active hotbar slot.
The following is a list of all consumable foods in the game that will restore energy or hit points when eaten. It will be added to as new items are released.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Cheese is a secondary ingredient, and cannot be consumed directly.
- Food eaten in the Dungeon will replenish health equal to the energy restored above ground.