|Note: As of the July 3rd, 2020 update, Energy obtained from food has been adjusted to roughly 10% of the item's sell price, so some pages may have incorrect information until edited.|
How to Eat
To consume a food item, place it in an active hotbar slot. When selected, a prompt will show if it is edible. Press E to eat the food.
If the player's energy bar is full, they will not be able to eat anything.
Most food cannot be purchased, and must be cooked by the player using a cooking workstation.
There are several stations in the game that can create food items:
- Campfire Grill can be used to grill fish.
- Fish Drying Rack can be used to dry fish.
- Cooking Station can be used to craft meals and dishes, such as fries, soups, and salads.
- Stone Oven can be used to make Bread, pies, and other baked goods.
- A Churn can be used to turn milk into cheese.
List of food
There are some items that seem like they might be food, but in fact are only ingredients for other recipes. Examples include Cheese, Fish, or Honey. Ingredients will not have a 'consume' prompt while held in an active hotbar slot.
The following is a list of all consumable foods in the game that will restore energy or hit points when eaten. It will be added to as new items are released.
- Cheese is a secondary ingredient, and cannot be consumed directly.
- Food eaten in the Dungeon will replenish health equal to the energy restored above ground.