We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Frost Lavender is a plant available during Winter.
Frost Lavender can be obtained in a variety of ways:
- Gathered in the wild during Winter in the Forest Region.
- Grown by the player from Frost Lavender seeds by planting them in tilled soil or a planter and watering them.
- Frost Lavender Seeds can be purchased from Penny or found as a drop while gathering wild or player-grown Frost Lavender.
- Harvesting Frost Lavender planted using Basic Fertilizer or with a Frost Lavender Seed Bundle will guarantee at least 1 seed back along with the plant.
- The player receives 1x Frost Lavender Seed Bundle as a reward for the quests "Sunflower Trade" and "Sunflower Max Trade".
Frost Lavender Bouquets sell for 14 more than their materials (including Paper).
|Planting Guide • Plant List • Hoe • Watering Can • Planters • Basic Fertilizer • Seedmaker • Seed Bundle Station • Super Bouquet Seedmaker • Flower Workbench • Fruit Trees • Fruit Tree Seedmaker • Rice Paddy • Wheat Field|