Furniture Items are objects that can be placed in the world. Some can be interacted with, while others only serve as indoor or outdoor decorations.
Most furniture items can be dyed using Furniture Brushes.
|This page primarily covers decorative furniture and props. For a list of items that function as usable containers, see Storage.|
There are several ways for the player to obtain furniture:
- Crafting: The player can purchase the Furniture Blueprint Seller upgrade, which allows the player to buy and craft themed furniture sets.
- Gifts: Occasionally the player might find a furniture item when opening Blue Mystery Boxes.
- Quest Rewards: Some quests offer furniture pieces or blueprints as completion rewards.
- Museum Collection Rewards: The player can earn furniture workbenches or blueprints through completing certain Museum collections.
- Festivals: Seasonal furniture pieces can be won in minigames during the Summer Festival or Winter Festival, or purchased from stalls with festival tickets.
Some furniture pieces can fall into several of the above categories. For the purposes of this article, the furniture in the game will be divided into categories, such as Craftable Decorations, Furniture Sets, Garden or Seasonal Decorations, Dungeon Sets, etc. Categories may be added or adjusted as the catalog grows.
Craftable Furniture Pieces
Early Game Utilities
These functional furniture pieces can be crafted without buying any blueprints, but the player may need to complete simple quests or early-game requirements to unlock their crafting recipes. Some can only be crafted, others are sometimes sold by shopkeepers as well:
Blueprint Furniture and Decorations
Blueprints for the following items (or for the workbenches that make them) must be purchased from the Furniture Blueprint Seller, or earned through certain quests or more advanced requirements. It is possible to win some of them in festival minigames.
Blueprint Furniture Sets
The following sets are only craftable after first purchasing the blueprint for their corresponding workbench.
The following categories cover furniture and decorations that can only be purchased from shopkeepers, won in minigames, or found in loot crates:
Furniture only available while on Kozita.