- 1 Obtaining
- 2 Craftable Furniture Pieces
- 3 Purchase-Only Furniture
- 4 Kozita Furniture
Furniture Items are objects that can be placed in the world. Some can be interacted with, while others only serve as indoor or outdoor decorations.
Most furniture items can be dyed using Furniture Brushes.
|This page primarily covers decorative furniture. For a list of furniture and items that function as usable containers, see Storage.|
Obtaining[edit | edit source]
There are several ways for the player to obtain furniture:
- Crafting: The player can purchase the Furniture Blueprint Seller upgrade, which allows the player to buy and craft themed furniture sets.
- Gifts: Occasionally the player might find a furniture item when opening Blue Mystery Boxes.
- Quest Rewards: Some quests offer furniture pieces or blueprints as completion rewards.
- Museum Collection Rewards: The player can earn furniture workbenches or blueprints through completing certain Museum collections.
- Festivals: Seasonal furniture pieces can be won in minigames during the Summer Festival or Winter Festival, or purchased from stalls with festival tickets.
Some furniture pieces can fall into several of the above categories. For the purposes of this article, the furniture in the game will be divided into categories, such as Craftable Decorations, Furniture Sets, Garden or Seasonal Decorations, Dungeon Sets, etc. Categories may be added or adjusted as the catalog grows.
Craftable Furniture Pieces[edit | edit source]
Early Game Utilities[edit | edit source]
These functional furniture pieces can be crafted without buying any blueprints, but the player may need to complete simple quests or early-game requirements to unlock their crafting recipes. Some can only be crafted, others are sometimes sold by shopkeepers as well:
Blueprint Furniture and Decorations[edit | edit source]
Blueprints for the following items (or for the workbenches that make them) must be purchased from the Furniture Blueprint Seller, or earned through certain quests or more advanced requirements. It is possible to win some of them in festival minigames.
Blueprint Furniture Sets[edit | edit source]
The following sets are only craftable after first purchasing the blueprint for their corresponding workbench.
Purchase-Only Furniture[edit | edit source]
The following categories cover furniture and decorations that can only be purchased from shopkeepers, won in minigames, or found in loot crates:
Garden Decorations[edit | edit source]
Seasonal Decorations[edit | edit source]
These furniture pieces can be won in Seasonal mini-games or traded for Festival Tickets:
Pirate Decorations[edit | edit source]
Dungeon Sets[edit | edit source]
Kozita Furniture[edit | edit source]
Furniture only available while on Kozita.