|Welcome to the Garden Paws Wiki! This database is built and maintained by people just like you, with the aim to be the go-to guide for all things Garden Paws. There are 2,806 articles and counting since the wiki was founded on August 11, 2018.
If you need help with something not covered here, feel free to ask on the Bitten Toast Discord Server. The community is very friendly, and we welcome new players!
Please be aware that this wiki contains spoilers.
|Overview • Help
About the Game
|You have inherited your grandparents farm as they set off to travel the world. Explore the islands to collect materials and ingredients, and craft items to sell in your shop. Work with Frank, the local contractor, to expand your home, build a new barn and coop, and assist the locals in building up the town to reach its full potential. With each upgrade, new NPCs appear with their own items and quests.
|Current game features:
- Turn your small home and shop into a large farmland through upgrades and questing.
- Build up the nearby Town of Florens, adding a Museum, Blacksmith, Inn and more!
- Explore caves for valuable resources such as geodes, coal, and marble.
- Find Loot Chests across the islands that can hold random plants, skins, and accessories!
- Grow seeds into beautiful flowers and vegetables to sell, or cook a wide variety of foods to restore energy.
- Raise and tame a whole range of animals to use as pets, mounts, or for producing resources. Recent additions include dragons and tortoises!
- Donate collections of items to the Museum for rewards.
- Personalize your character with unique skins, accessories, and clothing.
- Spend some time fishing to chill out...
- ...or if you're looking for a bit of action, try fighting your way through the procedural Dungeon! (You don't have to, though.)
- Play minigames to win prizes in seasonal events, like the Easter Egg Hunt and Summer Festival.
- Visit other islands, like Halloween Island, Winter Island, Combat Island, and the fan favorite Kozita!
- Join friends in Multiplayer Mode for collaborative play and building.
- Build your dream structures in a quest-free Creative Mode!
- Did we mention dragons? Because dragons!
- More bug fixes and performance increases
- Nintendo Switch version
About Garden Paws
|Garden Paws was officially released on Steam in December 2018, but is still in active development. A date is yet to be announced for the Nintendo Switch version, but the devs have been working hard on it!
For the latest updates and additions, check the Patch Notes, Steam News Hub, or Kickstarter Blog.
Follow Garden Paws on Twitter and join the Bitten Toast Discord channel to join discussions, make suggestions, and provide feedback with the developers and the Garden Paws community.