Welcome to the community-driven Garden Paws Wiki, created by Bitten Toast Games! This wiki is a companion source for all things Garden Paws, a relaxing role-playing game with a multiplayer mode to join in with friends.
Garden Paws has been (and still is) in active development since June 2018. The game was officially launched in December 2018 on PC through Steam. A date is yet to be announced for the Nintendo Switch version.
For questions or comments regarding things not covered on the wiki (yet), you can ask for help on the Garden Paws Discord Server. If you want to make contributions to the wiki but are unsure of where to start, please check out the Wiki Bulletin Board or ask for assistance on the GP Wiki Discord.
Please be aware that this wiki contains spoilers.
All information on this site is subject to change due to the game being actively developed.
v1.3.8 - April 2020 Part 2
v1.3.8 - April 2020 Part 1
You have inherited your grandparents farm as they set off to travel the world. Work with Frank at the local construction shop to finish off the final touches on your new home. Aid Frank and Mayor Wilson in building up the town so it can reach its full potential.
To build up the town you need coins, what better way to earn those then by running a shop! Explore the islands and its caves to collect everything from flowers to poop to sell in your shop. Over time and with each building built, new townsfolk sail to the island with new items for purchase and quests to complete.
|Current game features:
- Turn your small home and shop into a large farmland through upgrades and questing.
- Grow seeds into beautiful flowers and vegetables to sell in your shop.
- Cook a wide variety of foods to restore energy and earn more coins.
- Raise and care for animals like chicks and foals. With recent additions including baby goats, baby alpacas, deer, and skunks.
- Collect and ride a fun selection of mounts.
- Build up the nearby Town of Florens, adding a Museum, Blacksmith, Inn and more!
- Upgrade your tools and weapons.
- Collect artifacts to sell or donate to the Museum for fame and rewards.
- Explore caves for valuable resources such as geodes, coal, and marble.
- Find random chests all over the game that can hold plants, skins, and accessories!
- Personalize your character with unique skins, accessories and more.
- Spend some relaxing time fishing, and catch a variety of fish to cook or sell.
- Play minigames to win prizes in seasonal events, like the yearly Easter Egg Hunt and Summer Festival!
- Take a boat to visit whole other islands, like Halloween Island, Winter Island, and even a Combat Island!
- Overcome natural disasters with the help of the townsfolk!
Features in active development:
- Multiplayer (currently being worked on and will be improved in the future)
- Creative Mode (currently in beta)
- Procedural Dungeons
- Bug fixes and performance increases
- Nintendo Switch version
Updates will be added as they are announced. Follow Garden Paws on Twitter and join the Bitten Toast Discord channel to join discussions, make suggestions, and provide feedback with the developers and the Garden Paws community.