Green Dandelion is a plant available all year round.
Green Dandelions can be obtained in a variety of ways:
- Gathered in the wild. While rare, once Green Dandelions begin spawning (through unlocking town upgrades), they can be found on various Decorative Isles during any season.
- Grown by the player from Green Dandelion seeds by planting them in tilled soil or a planter and watering them.
- The player receives Green Dandelion Seeds as a reward for some quests ("Seed Crate")
- Green Dandelion Seeds can be found as a drop while gathering wild or player-grown Green Dandelion.
- Harvesting Green Dandelion planted using Basic Fertilizer or with a Green Dandelion Seed Bundle will guarantee at least 1 seed back along with the plant.
- They take 3 days to grow and produce 1-2 Green Dandelion.
- One Green Dandelion can be donated to the Museum to complete the Dandelion Flower Collection.
- 1x Green Dandelion can be combined with 1x Bottle at a Paint Station to create 1x Green Dye.
Green Dandelions can be crafted using Flower Workbench bouquet recipe, along with Blue, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, and White Dandelion variations.
Green Dandelions are used in the following quests:
- 10 needed for I'm dyeing for this
|Planting Guide • Plant List • Hoe • Watering Can • Planters • Basic Fertilizer • Seedmaker • Seed Bundle Station • Flower Workbench • Fruit Trees • Fruit Tree Seedmaker|