Halloween Island is a Halloween-themed world the player can explore during the Fall. It is separate from the Main Island, but the player can travel back and forth between the two.
It's pumpkin season!
Jack, Cyrus, and Kojo
Halloween Island was released on October 26th, 2018 and was the first seasonal island to be introduced in the game. The island is known for its spooky music, seasonal clothing items, and maze mini-game.
The season must be Fall, and the player must complete the quest "Ferry Ride" in order to gain access to the boat to Halloween Island. After helping Captain Conrad, a sign will appear at the end of the dockyard pier the following day. The sign can be used to travel to the island.
The island uses a separate currency than that of the Main Island. Natives of Halloween Island use PumpCoins, where one PumpCoin = 2,500 Coins. The player can purchase PumpCoins directly from most of the island's inhabitants, and receives PumpCoins for completing island-specific quests.
Currently, the permanent residents of the island include:
- Jonas - Owns the pumpkin patch
- Jack - Sells PumpCoins
- Cyrus - Sells costumes
- Kojo - Runs the hedge maze
There are several activities and points of interest:
Maze Mini-Game Edit
The hedge maze mini-game is run by Kojo. The player is tasked with exploring the Maze, with the goal of reaching the center to find and retrieve the Pumpkin Trophy. There are several chests scattered throughout the maze.
PumpCoins can be used to buy seasonal clothing items from Cyrus that are not sold anywhere else in the game:
There are numerous lootable Chests around the island that contain PumpCoins and other items similar to chests found on the Main Island.
- The player's energy resets to the default energy level when they arrive at the island
- While the player is on Halloween Island, the Animals on the Main island are "paused" in their last fed or tamed state, and no items are produced. So if a player spends 3 days on Halloween Island in the middle of day 5 of taming an animal on the Main Island, it will still be considered 'day 3' for taming purposes when the player returns.
Bugs and IssuesEdit
- The island's map does not accurately show the landscape features of the island. This is a known issue.
- There is currently a bug where sometimes traveling to and from a separate island results in both island theme songs playing over each other until the player exits the game.