Lavender is a plant available during Fall.
Lavender can be obtained in a variety of ways:
- Gathered in the wild during Fall in the Forest and Waterfall Regions.
- Grown by the player from Lavender seeds by planting them in tilled soil or a planter and watering them.
- The player receives 1x Lavender as a reward for the quest "Popping Challenge"
- Lavender Seeds can be purchased from Penny or found as a drop while gathering wild or player-grown Lavender.
- Harvesting Lavender planted with a Lavender Seed Bundle will guarantee at least 1 seed back along with the plant.
- They take 2 days to grow and produce 2-3 Lavender.
- One Lavender can be donated to the Museum to complete the Rare Flower Collection.
They sell for 9 more than their materials (including Paper).
Lavender is used in the following quests:
- 10 needed for Something Smelly
- 10 Lavender Seeds needed for Best Bee Flowers
|Black Lavender • Black Rose • Blue Cosmos • Blue Dandelion • Blue Daisy • Blue Hydrangea • Blue Leaf • Blue Star • Blue Tulip • Daisy • Dandelion • Frost Lavender • Green Dandelion • Green Lavender • Lavender • Orange Cosmos • Orange Dandelion • Orange Daisy • Orange Lavender • Pink Dandelion • Pink Hydrangea • Pink Lavender • Pink Leaf • Poinsettia • Purple Bell • Purple Cosmos • Purple Daisy • Purple Dandelion • Purple Leaf • Red Cosmos • Red Daisy • Red Dandelion • Red Hydrangea • Red Lavender • Red Rose • Red Tulip • Snowdrop • Sunflower • Tall White Flower • White Cosmos • White Dandelion • White Flower Bush • White Hydrangea • White Lavender • White Leaf • White Rose • Yellow Flower Bush • Yellow Hydrangea • Yellow Lavender • Yellow Leaf|