Wild Lemon Trees can only be found in Spring. Harvesting yields 2 Lemons.
In order to grow a Lemon Tree, you need Lemon Tree Seeds, which can be obtained by:
- Chopping down a wild Lemon Tree (rare drop chance)
- Placing 10x Lemons in a Fruit Tree Seedmaker yields 1-2 seeds
- Purchasing the seeds directly from Bruce's Fruit Tree Shop for 2,500 coins. (Requires the Fruit Tree Shop upgrade from the Upgrade Table)
- As a rare drop from a Butterfly Garden
- Lemons can be bought from Jenna for 25 coins each.
Once planted, a Lemon Tree Seed takes 8 day to become a fully grown tree. The tree needs to be watered until maturity.
Mature Lemon Trees can be harvested every 6 days, and do not require water in order to produce fruits. Home grown trees yield 3 Lemons per harvest, and produce fruits all year long.
Once you have the Fruit Tree Seedmaker, you can use it to make much cheaper Lemon tree seeds for the cost of 10 Lemons from Jenna. 1-2 seeds in the Seedmaker costs 250 coins, vs 2,500 for a single seed from Bruce.