The Mountain Region is the large landmass taking up the lower half of the map of Kozita.
Background[edit | edit source]
When first visiting Kozita, access to the Mountain Region is blocked off by a ring of thorns surrounding the Main Island.
Zones[edit | edit source]
The Mountain Region is very large compared to the Main Island and Rock Island, and contains 4 main zones plus a small islet. The zones have been colored, and the main mountain footpaths have been outlined in yellow.
Oasis[edit | edit source]
The northwestern part of the region is mostly tropical, home to several animals and many Dragon Fruit stalks. The primary feature is a tropical oasis at the western end.
- A the center of the oasis there is 1 Beehive and 1 Loot Chest, and a nest at the southern end of the small area.
- There are 2 Elephants and 2 Ferrets south of the oasis itself.
- 2 Black and White Bunnies can be found to the east of the oasis.
- 3 Alpacas (1 white, 1 baby, and 1 black) can be found at the easternmost edge of the zone bordering the lagoon. They cannot be tamed at this time, even though they show taming bars and a "Cuddle" prompt.
Lagoon[edit | edit source]
In the middle of the region is a lagoon surrounded by rocky cliffs, with a cave toward the back.
There is a Loot Chest buried under a rock to the right of the cave entrance.
Rock Beach[edit | edit source]
South of the oasis and lagoon is a rocky beach area with winding dirt pathways.
The zone is isolated from the rest of the mountains, and contains:
- 2 caves
- 3 Dragon Rock Statues
- 3 Loot Chests (1 in front of the first cave, 1 on a small hill toward the shoreline, and 1 beneath the second head statue)
- Copper, Silver, and Gold Ore to mine, as well as marble
Mountain Peaks[edit | edit source]
The entire southeastern half of the region is full of extremely hilly mountain peaks covered in snow and Pine Trees. The zone is a maze of curving pathways, making it very easy to get lost.
Found across the zone are:
- 5 Dragon Egg Nests in caves
- 6 outdoor nests that can spawn either Dragon Eggs or Snowy Owl Eggs
- 4 Penguins (1 of each type)
- 1 Black and White Bunny
- 1 Arctic Fox
- At least 4 noninteractive snowmen with hats, scarves, and faces that change randomly on every load
Tree Cliff Island[edit | edit source]
The isolated island in the northeast is not really a full zone, but included here because it is not accessible until the thorns are removed.
There is nothing significant about the islet except for being the location of one of the Dragon Statues.
Features[edit | edit source]
Fast Travel[edit | edit source]
There is a Fast Travel Minecart between the Oasis and Lagoon, which links to 2 other Mine Carts: on Rock Island and next to Herb's shop. Initially they are inaccessible, but completing the Broken Mine crate quests for Digore will open them up for player use.
Nests[edit | edit source]
Caves[edit | edit source]
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
There are currently no NPCs living on the island.
Resources[edit | edit source]
Materials[edit | edit source]
Plants[edit | edit source]
Animals[edit | edit source]
Objects[edit | edit source]
Known Bugs[edit | edit source]
- The Orange Trees in the mountains randomly disappear for some players.
|Detailed Map • Main Island • Animal Sanctuary • Rock Island • Mountain Region • Dragon Statues • Caves|