- An animal must be raised or tamed first in order to mount it. See "Raising Animals".
How To Use a MountEdit
- Remove the adult animal from its habitat.
- Place the animal in the pet slot.
- Two options will appear when your pet is near you:
- "Ride": Press "E" to mount and ride the animal
- "Stay": Press "F" to tell it to stop following you. Your pet will stay exactly where you left it until you press "F" again ("Let's Go" option) or take it out of the pet slot.
- To dismount while riding, press "F".
The following table outlines existing mounts, as well as their requirements and animal types:
The player must feed legendary animals Legendary Feed in order to tame them (with exceptions in the table below). The taming is instant, but they still need to be led to a habitat to complete the taming process.
Legendary animals require the same habitats as their non-legendary counterparts (Bunny Habitat, Chicken Coop, Dung Beetle Habitat, or Stable), with the exception of the Ghost Cat, which needs a Crystal Paw.
|Animal||Requirement||Spawn Chance||Food To Tame||Speed Effect||Jump Height|
|Big Bunny||Tame 100 Bunnies||5%||↑↑||↑↑↑|
|Big Chicken||Raise 100 Chicks||5%||↑||↓|
|Legendary Beetle||Tame 100 Dung Beetles||5%|
|Big Penguin||Tame 100 Penguins|
(Can be won in festival games)
|Legendary Kitsune||Tame 100 regular Foxes||1%|
|Unicorn||Rainbow in sky||1%||↑↑||↑|
|Stone Fox||Comes with purchase of Castle||100%||N/A|
|Complete Fox Sanctuary||100%|
|Ghost Cat||Own both Garden Paws and|
Potion Paws on the same platform
Duck Pond Cave
- ↑ Much like the weather, the chance for a legendary spawn is 're-rolled' at each game load, so you cannot simply reload a save for a day you missed a rainbow or mount. Reloading a day repeatedly until a mount spawns is one option, though that could take a very long time for a 1% chance, and is more likely to be a waste of playing time.
- ↑ The Unicorn only spawns when there is a rainbow in the sky, but the rainbow has a 1% chance to spawn each morning.
- ↑ Unlike other legendaries which are tamed instantly, Ghost Cat must be fed Stardust for 10 consecutive days.
|Alpaca • Baby Alpaca • Baby Goat • Bear • Big Bunny • Big Chicken • Big Penguin • Bunny • Calf • Caped Cat • Cat • Chick • Chicken • Cow • Deer • Dog • Duck • Duckling • Dung Beetle • Elk • Ferret • Foal • Fox • Galaxy Penguin • Ghost Cat • Goat • Grey Ferret • Hedgehog • Hippo • Horse • Kitsune • Legendary Beetle • Legendary Kitsune • Legendary Night Fox • Mallard Duck • Mallard Duckling • Penguin • Pig • Piglet • Polar Bear • Sheep • Skunk • Stone Fox • Unicorn|
|Animal List • Raising Animals • Feed Trough • Habitats • Mounts • Animal Sanctuary|