The Museum is a town building which houses collections of items the player has gathered. It is run by the Wanderer.
The player must complete a series of quests (list at bottom of page) for the Wanderer in order to build the Museum. It begins when Alberto becomes interested in the Artifact the Wanderer found in the Ruins Area. The Wanderer is happy to lend the Artifact to Alberto, but only in return for the player asking Frank to build them a Museum.
To complete the Museum construction from start to finish, the following must be available:
- Miner's Camp and Blacksmith (to clear thorns from Ruins Area)
- Alberto and Wanderer
- Workbench, Wood Furniture Workbench, Stone Furnace, Paint Station
- Important: The last quest, "New Furniture Collection", requires Small Wall Displays, which cannot be crafted until the Dandelion Collection is complete and the player finishes the "Share the Rainbow" questline for Clovis. Having Clovis in town requires purchasing the Costume Shop.
There is no quest telling you to complete the Dandelion Collection. The questline is simply triggered by adding all dandelions and receiving the wings.
The Museum can be entered before it is fully complete.
Using The MuseumEdit
Initially it will be empty inside. As the player helps the Wanderer furnish the building, display cases will become available.
Each display case can be opened, and shows a list of items the player must place inside in order to receive the reward at the bottom. For a list of what each display requires, see "Museum Collections" below.
Unlocking Display CasesEdit
Some display cases are not accessible at first, and have an "Under Construction" card inside.
- The quest "Pieces of the Past" must be completed in order to unlock the "Pieces of the Past" and "Fallen Star Collection" display cases.
- The quest "All these books" unlocks all other display cases.
- Any "Under Construction" collections not in the list below may not have been implemented in the game yet, but will be in a future update.
Below are all the collections eventually accessible by the player.
|Collection Name||Collection Items||Collection Reward|
|Pieces of the Past||1x|
|Fallen Star Collection||10x|
|Daisy Flower Collection||1x|
|Dandelion Flower Collection||1x|
|Leaf Flower Collection||1x|
|Cosmos Flower Collection||1x|
|Hydrangea Flower Collection||1x|
|Rare Flower Collection||1x|
|Animal Product Collection||1x|
|Metal Ore Collection||1x|
|Rare Gem Collection||1x|
|Gem Shard Collection||1x|
|Rare Gem Shard Collection||1x|
|Collection of Paintings||1x|
|Paintbrush Collection 1||1x |
|Paintbrush Collection 2||1x|
|Map of Florens||1x|
|Portrait of a Sad Cat||1x|
|Fishing Pole Collection||1x|
|Rare Fish Collection 1||1x|
|Rare Fish Collection 2||1x|
|Dungeon Collection 1||1x|
|Dungeon Collection 2||||1x|
List of Museum-Building QuestsEdit
The questline for the Museum is as follows:
- Flight Mechanism
- The Museum
- Building a Museum
- Empty Museum
- How to make Glass
- Delivery Delivered
- Pieces of the Past (unlocks "Pieces of the Past" and "Fallen Star" display cases)
- Pieces of the Past II
- Urgent Museum Business (Mail)
- Desk for Museum
- Desk for Museum II
- Not Standing For This
- On Display
- Smelting Sand
- Smelting Sand II
- Display Cases
- Can't ship this
- Copper Beaming
- New Ship
- All these books (unlocks all other display cases)
- Plants Planned for Museum
- Museum Paintings
- A Good Sad Cat
- New Furniture Collection
- The Rare Gem Collection may reward the Crystal Garden Bed instead of the Crystal Garden Workbench, however the blueprint to craft the workbench should still unlock.
- Double or right clicking a stack of items will place the entire stack inside the display case, not just the 1 required for the display. The stack will not be retrievable, and rolling back to a previous save is the only way to restore the lost items.
- ↑ Paintbrush Collection 1 only gives you the Blueprint for the Clothing Workbench, not the workbench itself.
- ↑ The Dungeon must be played through in order to gather all items for the Dungeon Collections. The only alternative is to trade with other players for the items needed.
- ↑ There are 2 items called "Fire Crystal" in the game. The one for the Museum display case is the the Fire Crystal crafted from Fire Droplets, NOT the Fire Crystal crafted from Fire Shards.
- ↑ The quest "Flight Mechanism" is only available after completing the Ruins Area questline.
- ↑ Crafting "Sad Cat Painting" requires access to the Paint Station.
- ↑ Completing "New Furniture Collection" requires Small Wall Displays, which cannot be crafted until completing the Dandelion Flower Collection and speaking to Clovis, who runs the Costume Shop.