The chance for an egg to spawn in any given nest is random. It is possible to go for days or even weeks without seeing any occupied nests.
- Nests will only appear in Florens during Winter.
- Kozita nests are accessible all year round, but the island is not open to visit until Year 4.
Florens Nest Locations
- On top of the Crash Site Cave
- On top of the Bear Cave between the two Foxes
- On the hill west of Robert, overlooking the island with the chest
- On a flat area across from Penguin Island between Robert and Bruce
- Along the beach near the chest next to Bruce
Specific locations are marked on the Detailed Map, but the screenshots below may help give context:
Kozita Nest Locations
There are 14 nests in total on Kozita. Six of them in the Mountain Region (the outdoor ones) also have a chance to spawn Snowy Owl Eggs.
It is possible to find both a Dragon Egg and a Snowy Owl Egg in the same day in different nests, or more than one Dragon Egg.
- On top of a sand ridge on the southwestern side of Rock Island
- Beneath a tree right above the Rock Island Mine entrance
- At the southern end of the Oasis in the eastern part of the Mountain Region
- 5. 6. 7. and 8. - One each in the 5 mountain caves: Lagoon Cave, Path Cave, Rock Beach Cave, Black Penguin Cave, and Blue Penguin Cave
Dragon or Owl:
- Under a tree at the top of a windy hill, off the second righthand incline when entering the Mountain Region
- On a small flat area next to a tree to the left of the third righthand incline
- At the left junction between 2 routes in the mountains, reached by following the third pathway up
- On a relatively large flat area in the very northeast part of the mountains
- Under a tree overlooking the Blue Penguin, reached by going up the windy hill past Blue Penguin Cave and staying to the left
- This last one is a bit tricky: Entering the mountains from the west, take the first lefthand path, but don't go all the way through. To the left is a slightly steep hill, which can be climbed. Edge a bit to the right, and there will be another steeper but climbable hill that leads to a circular open area with the nest
For specific locations, especially for the maze-like Mountain Region, see the Kozita Detailed Map which includes some of the main footpath routes.
|Environment||Trees & Bushes|
|Loot Chests • Buried Treasure • Nest • Bubble • Beehive • Fern • Tall Grass • Wood Pile||Apple Tree • Birch Tree • Blueberry Bush • Bush • Cherry Tree • Lemon Tree • Lime Tree • Orange Tree • Raspberry Bush • Palm Tree • Passion Tree • Pine Tree • Tree|