Pink Dandelion is a plant available all year round.
Pink Dandelion can be obtained in a variety of ways:
- Gathered in the wild. While rare, once Pink Dandelions begin spawning (through unlocking town upgrades), they can be found on various Decorative Isles during any season.
- Grown by the player from Pink Dandelion seeds by planting them in tilled soil or a planter and watering them.
- Pink Dandelion Seeds can found as a drop while gathering wild or player-grown Pink Dandelion.
- Harvesting Pink Dandelion planted using Basic Fertilizer or with a Pink Dandelion Seed Bundle will guarantee at least 1 seed back along with the plant.
- One Pink Dandelion can be donated to the Museum to complete the Dandelion Flower Collection.
- 1x Pink Dandelion can be combined with 1x Bottle at a Paint Station to create 1x Pink Dye.
Pink Dandelions do not currently have a Flower Workbench bouquet recipe.
|Planting Guide • Plant List • Hoe • Watering Can • Planters • Basic Fertilizer • Seedmaker • Seed Bundle Station • Flower Workbench • Fruit Trees • Fruit Tree Seedmaker|