Pink Hydrangea is a rare plant available all year round.
Pink Hydrangea can be obtained in a variety of ways:
- Gathered in the wild on Decorative Islands D4, D5, or D6.
- Grown by the player from Pink Hydrangea seeds by planting them in tilled soil or a planter and watering them.
- Pink Hydrangea Seeds can be found as a drop while gathering wild or player-grown Pink Hydrangea.
- Harvesting Pink Hydrangea planted using Basic Fertilizer or with a Pink Hydrangea Seed Bundle will guarantee at least 1 seed back along with the plant.
- One Pink Hydrangea can be donated to the Museum to complete the Hydrangea Flower Collection.
Pink Hydrangea Bouquets sell for 9 more than their materials (including Paper) .
|Planting • Plant List • Basic Fertilizer • Seedmaker • Seed Bundle Station • Flower Workbench • Fruit Trees • Fruit Tree Seedmaker|