A variety of plants can be found scattered around the island of Florens. Plants can be unique to certain areas of the island, and can be hard to find if the player is not looking at the right spot. New plants can be discovered in the wild as the player progresses through the game, while exploring the different seasons. These plants can be used as simple decorations around the player's home, a reliable income source, or in crafting recipes.
Currently, following ways are used to collect plants:
- Gathering them in the wild.
- Planting seeds by:
- Opening chests and obtaining plants as loot.
- Buying plants from Elizabeth, who runs the Flower Shop.
Planting seeds and growing them requires energy:
Harvesting fully-grown plants grown by the player does not cost energy.
Players should remember that:
- Leaving dug up soil un-watered will make it disappear the next day.
- All plants can be grown by the player in any season, regardless of the season where the plant normally grows in
All plants found below can be grown by the player in any season, but can only be found growing in the wild in its season.