A variety of plants can be found scattered around the island of Florens. Plants can be unique to certain areas of the island, and can be hard to find if the player is not looking at the right spot. New plants can be discovered in the wild as the player progresses through the game, while exploring the different seasons. These plants can be used as simple decorations around the player's home, a reliable income source, or in crafting recipes.
Plants can be obtained in a variety of ways:
- Gathering them in the wild.
- Planting seeds by digging up soil using a Hoe, watering them with a Watering Can, and then harvesting the plants when they are grown.
- Seeds can be sometimes obtained by gathering plants in the wild.
- Vegetable seeds can be bought from Abby.
- Spring & Summer seeds can be bought from Sammy.
- Eventually, Fall & Winter seeds can be bought from Penny.
- A planter, such as the Wooden Planter, can be used instead of a soil patch tilled by a hoe.
- A plant planted in a soil patch fertilized with Basic Fertilizer has a chance to give one seed when it is harvested.
- A plant can be put into the Seedmaker to produce 1-2 seeds.
- Opening chests and obtaining plants as loot.
- Buying plants from Elizabeth, who runs the Flower Shop.
Planting seeds and growing them requires energy:
Harvesting fully-grown plants grown by the player does not cost energy.
Players should remember that:
- Leaving dug up soil unwatered will make it disappear the next day.
- All plants can be grown by the player in any season, regardless of the season the plant normally grows in.
- Plants take one day longer to fully grow if it is Winter.
Planting tools Edit
All plants found below can be grown by the player in any season, but can only be found growing in the wild in its season.
Spring & SummerEdit
Table based on the information already in the Wiki. Good luck, keep in mind any of this could be off. I estimated quite a bit especially in winter and the decorative isle information so he days or sale prices could be off.
- Seed Price is for the colors that have one.
- Different colors have the same plant value unless noted otherwise.
|Plant||Seed Price||Plant Value||Days||Profit/Day/Seed (Purchased Seeds)||Profit/Day/Seed (Seedmaker)||Profit/Day/Seed (Wild Seed)|
|Daisy - Purple&Blue||40||30||2||10||15||30|
|Daisy - Red&Orange||30||20||2||5||10||20|
|Flower Bush - White||180||120||5||12||24||48|
|Flower Bush - Yellow||130||95||4||15||23.75||47.50|
|Lavender - Frost||210||140||5||14||28||56|
|Mushroom - Blue||30||15||2||0||5||10|
|Mushroom - Red||40||20||2||0||10||20|
|Tall White Flower||70||50||3||10||16.67||33.33|
|Tulip - Blue||120||75||5||6||15||30|
|Tulip - Red||125||90||4||13.75||22.50||45|
*Pumpkin is the only crop to produce 3 instead of 2 plants at harvest.