A variety of plants can be found scattered around the Island of Florens.
Plants can be obtained in a variety of ways:
- Gathering them in the wild.
- Opening chests and obtaining plants as loot.
- Planting seeds and harvesting the plants when they are grown.
- Seeds can be sometimes obtained as an extra drop from gathered plants in the wild.
- Vegetable seeds can be bought from Abby.
- Spring & Summer seeds can be bought from Sammy.
- Fall & Winter seeds can be bought from Penny, once she moves to the town.
- Buying them directly from Elizabeth, who runs the Flower Shop. Some can also be purchased from specialized shops like Thorne's or Miller's.
- Picking up plants found in the wild requires 1.
- Harvesting fully-grown plants grown by the player does not cost energy.
All plants can be grown by the player at any time of the year, but can only be found in the wild during specific seasons or in certain regions.
For more information on growing plants, see Planting.
Important Note For New PlayersEdit
When the player starts a new world, only a couple of plants will be available to find right away - primarily Daisies and Yellow Dandelions. Other plants and flowers only begin to spawn as the player progresses through the game and purchases upgrades through the Upgrade Table.
- Harvested plants can be used as a reliable income source, or as ingredients in certain crafting recipes.
- Plants can be grown as decoration around the player's home. The No Pick Zone sign is made for this purpose, and protects against accidental harvesting.
Spring & SummerEdit
Rare Plants (All Seasons)Edit
Some rarer flower colors are available all year long once they are unlocked, but they only spawn on Decorative Islands.
- Colored Dandelions can be found on Ferret Island, Dev's Island, Hippo Island, and D7 (Honey Island).
- White and Yellow Leaf can be found on D4 (Skunk Island) and D5.
- Orange and White Cosmos can be found on D5.
- Pink and Yellow Hydrangea can be found on D4, D5, and D6.
Blueberry Bushes and Fruit Trees grow in the wild as well. Blueberry Bushes can be harvested all year, but Fruit Trees change depending on the time of year, with one type of fruit per season. They are slow to grow, but once matured they will continue to produce fruit every few days until they are chopped down. Player-planted fruit trees can be harvested in any season.
|This page is in the works.|
Think you can help make this page better? Try editing it! If not, leave a comment at the bottom.
Any help is much appreciated.
Table based on the information already in the Wiki and some estimations. Days or sale prices could be off.
- Seed Price is for the colors that have one.
- Different colors have the same plant value unless noted otherwise.
- Pumpkin is the only crop to produce 3 instead of 2 plants at harvest.
|Plant||Seed Price||Plant Value||Days||Profit/Day/Seed (Purchased Seeds)||Profit/Day/Seed (Seedmaker)||Profit/Day/Seed (Wild Seed)|
|Cosmos - Purple||70||50||2||15||25||50|
|Daisy - Blue||40||30||2||10||15||30|
|Daisy - Red||30||20||2||5||10||20|
|Flower Bush - White||180||120||5||12||24||48|
|Flower Bush - Yellow||130||95||4||15||23.75||47.50|
|Lavender - Frost||210||140||5||14||28||56|
|Leaf - Pink||50||35||2||10||17.50||35|
|Mushroom - Blue||30||15||2||0||5||10|
|Mushroom - Red||40||20||2||0||10||20|
|Tall White Flower||70||50||3||10||16.67||33.33|
|Tulip - Blue||120||75||5||6||15||30|
|Tulip - Red||125||90||4||13.75||22.50||45|
|Plant List • Planting • Seedmaker • Bundle Station • Flower Workbench||Bell Pepper • Blue Mushroom • Cabbage • Carrot • Corn • Eggplant • Iceberg Lettuce • Potato • Pumpkin • Radish • Red Mushroom • Snow Peas • Strawberry • Tomato • Wheat • Yam|
|Blue Cosmos • Blue Dandelion • Blue Daisy • Blue Hydrangea • Blue Leaf • Blue Star • Blue Tulip • Daisy • Dandelion • Frost Lavender • Green Dandelion • Lavender • Orange Cosmos • Orange Dandelion • Orange Daisy • Pink Dandelion • Pink Hydrangea • Pink Leaf • Poinsettia • Purple Bell • Purple Cosmos • Purple Daisy • Purple Dandelion • Purple Leaf • Red Cosmos • Red Daisy • Red Dandelion • Red Hydrangea • Red Tulip • Snowdrop • Sunflower • Tall White Flower • White Cosmos • White Dandelion • White Flower Bush • White Hydrangea • White Leaf • Yellow Flower Bush • Yellow Hydrangea • Yellow Leaf|