The Player Home is a house provided for the player on starting a new world.
It is primarily a dedicated space to build creatively and store items. It is not actually required for the player to respawn.
Interior[edit | edit source]
Interior Upgrades[edit | edit source]
The inside of the house can be upgraded several times with new rooms.
Upgrading the Player Home only affects the inside of the building. The footprint of the exterior remains the same.
Exterior[edit | edit source]
The outside of the player's home is mostly decorative, with the exception of the following:
- The Mailbox, used to receive Mail from NPCs
- A Hammock, which can be slept in to regain energy at the cost of losing in-game hours
- A Large Chest, which cannot be moved.
- A Trash Bin sits at the back of the house. Items placed inside will be deleted from the world.
- The player's shop and open/closed sign
Exterior Upgrades[edit | edit source]
- The player can purchase an upgrade later on to add a second chest near the first.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Living Room Upgrade does not actually add a separate room, but expands the main one.