Poinsettia is a plant available during Winter.
Poinsettia can be obtained in a variety of ways:
- Gathered in the wild during Winter.
- Grown by the player from Poinsettia seeds by planting them in tilled soil or a planter and watering them.
- Poinsettia Seeds can be purchased from Penny or found as a drop while gathering wild or player-grown Poinsettia.
- Harvesting Poinsettia planted using Basic Fertilizer or with a Poinsettia Seed Bundle will guarantee at least 1 seed back along with the plant.
- They take 4 days to grow and produce at least 2 Poinsettias.
- One Poinsettia can be donated to the Museum to complete the Rare Flower Collection.
They sell for 14 more than their materials (including Paper).
|Planting • Plant List • Basic Fertilizer • Seedmaker • Seed Bundle Station • Flower Workbench • Fruit Trees • Fruit Tree Seedmaker|