Purple Cosmos is a plant available during Spring and Summer.
Purple Cosmos can be obtained in a variety of ways:
- Gathered in the wild during Spring and Summer. Purple Cosmos flowers are a very common plant once they are unlocked (through purchasing town upgrades).
- Found as loot in Chests.
- Purchased from Elizabeth's Flower Shop.
- Grown by the player from Purple Cosmos seeds by planting them in tilled soil or a planter and watering them.
- The player receives Purple Cosmos Seeds as a reward for some quests ("Purple and Pink", "Helping Sammy")
- Purple Cosmos Seeds can be purchased from Sammy or found as a drop while gathering wild or player-grown Purple Cosmos.
- Harvesting Purple Cosmos planted using Basic Fertilizer or with a Purple Cosmos Seed Bundle will guarantee at least 1 seed back along with the plant.
- They take 2 days to grow and produce 2 Purple Cosmos.
- One Purple Cosmos can be donated to the Museum to complete the Cosmos Flower Collection.
5x Purple Cosmos are required to craft the Flower Workbench.
Purple Cosmos Bouquets sell for 19 more than their materials (including Paper).
Purple Cosmoses are used in the following quests:
- 5 needed for Flower Workbench (Quest)
- 10 needed for What smells so good?
- 20 needed for Yellow and Purple
- 20 needed for Hot Pants
- 30 needed for Rainbow Backpack (Quest)
- 10 Purple Cosmos Seeds needed for Fav Flower
|Planting Guide • Plant List • Hoe • Watering Can • Planters • Basic Fertilizer • Seedmaker • Seed Bundle Station • Super Bouquet Seedmaker • Flower Workbench • Fruit Trees • Fruit Tree Seedmaker • Rice Paddy • Wheat Field|