Purple Dandelion is a plant available all year round.
Purple Dandelion can be obtained in a variety of ways:
- Gathered in the wild. While rare, once Purple Dandelions begin spawning (through unlocking town upgrades), they can be found on various Decorative Isles during any season.
- Grown by the player from Purple Dandelion seeds by planting them in tilled soil or a planter and watering them.
- Purple Dandelion Seeds can be found as a drop while gathering wild or player-grown Purple Dandelion.
- Harvesting Purple Dandelion planted using Basic Fertilizer or with a Purple Dandelion Seed Bundle will guarantee at least 1 seed back along with the plant.
- One Purple Dandelion can be donated to the Museum to complete the Dandelion Flower Collection.
- 1x Purple Dandelion can be combined with 1x Bottle at a Paint Station to create 1x Purple Dye.
Purple Dandelions do not currently have a Flower Workbench bouquet recipe.
|Planting Guide • Plant List • Hoe • Watering Can • Planters • Basic Fertilizer • Seedmaker • Seed Bundle Station • Flower Workbench • Fruit Trees • Fruit Tree Seedmaker|