Red Dandelion is a plant available all year round.
Red Dandelion can be obtained in a variety of ways:
- Gathered in the wild. While rare, once Red Dandelions begin spawning (through unlocking town upgrades), they can be found on various Decorative Isles during any season.
- Grown by the player from Red Dandelion seeds by planting them in tilled soil or a planter and watering them.
- Red Dandelion Seeds can be found as a drop while gathering wild or player-grown Red Dandelion.
- Harvesting Red Dandelion planted using Basic Fertilizer or with a Red Dandelion Seed Bundle will guarantee at least 1 seed back along with the plant.
- One Red Dandelion can be donated to the Museum to complete the Dandelion Flower Collection.
- 1x Red Dandelion can be combined with 1x Bottle at a Paint Station to create 1x Red Dye.
Red Dandelions do not currently have a Flower Workbench bouquet recipe.
Red Dandelion is used in the following quests:
- 10 needed for I'm dyeing for this
|Planting • Plant List • Basic Fertilizer • Seedmaker • Seed Bundle Station • Flower Workbench • Fruit Trees • Fruit Tree Seedmaker|