Skins can be obtained by:
- Finding them as loot in random treasure chests or Blue Mystery Boxes
- Completing certain actions or quests for NPCs
- Buying them from Splash's store, available after unlocking the Appearance Shop at the Upgrade Table.
- Completing certain Achievements
A Skin needs to be "unlocked" before it can be selected from the customization menu. To unlock a skin the player has discovered, the player needs to place it in the active hotbar slot and press E. Skins can also be unlocked in bulk from the Character Customization menu by pressing the green "Unlock skins from inventory" button.
Skins vs Animal BasesEdit
Some skins will change the visual 'species' appearance of an animal base (size of beak, shape of tail, etc), instead of merely changing the color of the base. These include skins like Duck (see: Miller) and Parrot for the Bird Base, Hedgehog (see: Cosmo) for the Badger base, Koala (see: Frank) and Panda for the Bear base, or Raccoon (see: Mayor Wilson) for the Fox base.
Any Skin can be converted into a Stardust Skin by combining it with Stardust in a Starduster. Stardust Skins are slightly darker and have a subtle animated glitter effect while worn, similar to the Unicorn mount and the Unicorn Horn clothing item.
Making Stardust SkinsEdit
The player must hold the Skin in an active hotbar slot in order to place it on the Starduster. The same needs to be done with the Stardust. When both items are in place, the Starduster will immediately begin working. After a minute or so, the new Stardust Skin will be available to retrieve.
|Shiba Inu Dog|
|Shiba Inu Dog|
- This process cannot be reversed. Converting a Base Skin to a Stardust Skin is permanent.
- Stardust Skins cannot be found as loot or purchased from a shop, but they can be sold for 280 coins (regular skins sell for 180 coins).
Note: These lists may be incomplete. Please see individual skin pages for full lists.
- See also: Badger Skins
- See also: Bear Skins
- See also: Bird Skins
- See also: Bunny Skins
- See also: Cat Skins
- See also: Chipmunk Skins
- See also: Dragon Skins
- See also: Dog Skins
- See also: Fox Skins
- See also: Horse Skins
|Characters • Clothing • Skins|