We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Stone is one of the most common crafting materials.
There are several ways to obtain Stone:
- Picking up single pieces scattered on the ground. This takes no energy, and is one of the best ways to gather Stone early game.
- Using a Pickaxe to break Rocks (see Object tab), found all over the Main Island and inside Caves. Energy needed to break rocks depends on the size of the rock and the quality of Pickaxe used.
- Small Rocks yield 3-7 Stone
- Large Rocks yield 6-8 Stone
- Both have a chance to drop a Geode when mined
- Breaking open a Geode on an Anvil has a chance to drop 1x Stone
- Stone can be purchased directly from Frank for 30
- A tamed Penguin in a Penguin Habitat has a daily chance to drop 1x Stone
- The player can set up a daily delivery of Stone after completing the "Daily Stone" questline.
Stone is used to craft the following items:
|Acorn • Alpaca Fiber • Amethyst • Aquamarine • Bee Nest • Birch Wood • Birch Wooden Board • Bottle • Citrine • Coal • Copper Bar • Copper Ore • Crystal Geode • Delicate Fur • Diamond • Duck Feather • Emerald • Feather • Flint • Geode • Glass • Gold Bar • Gold Ore • Garnet • Gold Poop • Hay • Large Wooden Board • Mallard Feather • Marble • Mystic Quartz • Old Bottle • Paper • Plant Fiber • Poop • Quartz • Rainbow Poop • Rope • Ruby • Sand • Sapphire • Silver Bar • Silver Ore • Snowball • Stardust • Stone • Tall Grass • Tree Trunk • Wood • Wooden Pole • Wooden Board • Wool|