Town of Florens
Main entrance to the town.
Meet Mayor Wilson
Help Mayor Wilson along side Frank to build Florens to reach its full potential.
Town of Florens
Located south-east of Main Island.
A mine located inside the town that is open to the townspeople to collect valuable resources.
See Also:Detailed Map of Main Island
The Town of Florens region is located on the south-western part of the Main Island. The region is mostly flat, with some pronounced hills nearer to the town. Many buildings in the town area are homes and shops belonging to the residents of the island. These residents can help the player grow the community.
While this region is the most inhabited region in the game, there is a strict no-build zone that prevents the player from placing anything in the vicinity. It is possible however, to place items outside the zone and use the Item Shifter to move them into the town. The restriction is lifted once the player has purchased the very last upgrade from the Upgrade Table.
The region is mostly occupied by the residents of the town, as well as some farm animals:
- Chicks and Chickens can be found on both Mr.Mooney's and Mr. Jones's Farm
- Ducks and Mallard Ducks can eventually be found in a duck pond near Mr. Jones's Farm
- Cows can be eventually be found on Mr. Mooney's Farm.
- FR - Frank
- CH - Charlie
- ML - Malu
- AB - Abby
- BR - Boris
- JA - Jenna
- CC - Captain Conrad
- MW - Mayor Wilson
- JO - Mr. Jones
- MO - Mr. Mooney
- JS - John Stone
- SV - Steven
- MC - McCoy
- JM - James
- EZ - Elizabeth
- CS - Clovis
- JC - Jacob
- MI - Miller
- SD - Sadie
- SP - Splash
- BL - Beltran
- PP - Poppy
- SI - Sierra
- RM - Roman
- RH - Rudolph (Winter)
- DA - Dasher (Winter)
- SU - Sunny (Summer, not on map)
- JU - Jack Uzzi (Summer, not on map)
- ER - Ester (Spring, not on map)
The region has a few notable places of interest:
- Town Mine (C1)
- Town Cave (C2)
- The town pier (behind Captain Conrad), where the player can take a ferry to different islands depending on the time of year
- There are 3 cabins in the northern area of the island that can be purchased as separate houses, useful for friends in multiplayer, or as secondary houses in singleplayer
There are 8 Chests that can be found in the region:
- On the wooden walkway next to Malu
- Inside a rock near Abby
- Inside the Town Mine at the end of the rails
- On top of the Town Mine on a ledge overlooking the town
- Inside the Town Cave at the back
- On top of the Town Cave behind a bush
- On the hill at the northern tip of the region, next to a tree
- Behind a ridge on the eastern part of the region (shaped like a "C" on the map)
- As the player progresses into the game and builds more town shops through the Upgrade Table, a greater variety of plants will grow in the region.
- Sunny, Jack Uzzi, and Ester are found in the same location as Rudolph and Dasher, just in different seasons.