Twitch Integration is a feature that lets Twitch Streamers engage with viewers in the game.
In addition to on-screen hype (see below), anyone who types a message in your stream chat in the previous 6 minutes has a chance to show up with their username over a random customer in your shop, or as a patron inside the Inn. Those viewers can then type certain commands into chat to affect "their" character while on screen.
Connecting to Twitch[edit | edit source]
In order to use Twitch Integration:
- 1. Make sure the Stream is live.
- 2. Exit to the Paws Menu (ESC on a keyboard).
- 3. Click the "Twitch Integration" button.
- 4. Enter in your Twitch Channel name, and click "Connect".
- 5. Select your preferred settings:
- Chat In The Corner: Creates a chat window in the upper left of the screen which allows you to see the past 15 lines of messages from your Twitch chat.
- Emotes Above Customers: Viewers who appear as customers in the shop or Inn can make their named characters use different Emotes by typing certain keywords.
- Accept Hype from Viewers: Viewers can make the streamer's character do certain actions by typing keywords.
- Name Wild Animals after Viewers Untamed animals will have random viewers' names above them.
- 6. Close the menu and continue playing.
Integration settings can be adjusted or disconnected at any time.
Hype Keywords[edit | edit source]
If "Accept Hype" is enabled, viewers can type keywords to make the streamer's character perform certain actions.
- "Hype" will throw out a burst of confetti, similar to the Confetti Cannon.
- "Love" will spray out a shower of hearts.
- "Soapy" or "Clean" will produce soap bubbles.
They are only visual effects, and do not interfere with the streamer's playing.
Customer Keywords[edit | edit source]
Whenever the streamer opens their shop to sell items or enters the Inn, viewers who have sent a message in Twitch Chat in the past 6 minutes will have their screen names appear above random customers or Inn patrons.
Viewers can change their character's animal base (skins will still be randomized) by typing one of the following: fox / bunny / cat / dog / bear / dragon / chipmunk / badger / horse / bird
If "Emotes Above Customers" is enabled, viewers can also type the following keywords in Twitch Chat to make their character do certain actions while on screen: dance / jump / fart / dab / confetti