Twitch Integration is a feature that lets Twitch Streamers engage with viewers in the game.
Connecting to TwitchEdit
In order to use Twitch Integration:
- 1. Make sure the Stream is live.
- 2. Exit to the Paws Menu (ESC on a keyboard).
- 3. Click the "Twitch Integration" button.
- 4. Enter in your Twitch Channel name, and click "Connect".
- 5. Select your preferred settings:
- Chat In The Corner: Creates a chat window in the upper left of the screen which allows you to see the past 15 lines of messages from your Twitch chat.
- Emotes Above Customers: Viewers who appear as customers in the shop can make their named characters use different Emotes by typing their keywords.
- Accept Hype from Viewers: Viewers can make the streamer's character do certain actions by typing their keywords.
- Name Wild Animals after Viewers Untamed animals will have random viewers' names above them.
- 6. Close the menu and continue playing.
Integration settings can be adjusted or disconnected at any time.
If "Accept Hype" is enabled, viewers can type keywords to make the streamer's character perform certain actions.
- "Hype" will throw out a burst of confetti, similar to the Confetti Cannon.
- "Love" will spray out a shower of hearts.
- "Soapy" or "Clean" will produce soap bubbles.
They are only visual effects, and do not interfere with the streamer's playing.
Whenever the streamer opens their shop to sell items, viewers who have sent a message in Twitch Chat in the past 6 minutes will have their screen names appear above random customers.
If "Emotes Above Customers" is enabled, those viewers can type the following keywords in Twitch Chat to make their character do certain actions while in the shop: dance / jump / fart / dab / confetti
Viewers can also change their named character's animal (skins will still be randomized) by typing one of the following: fox / bunny / cat / dog / bear / dragon / chipmunk / badger / horse / bird