White Flower Bush is a plant available during Spring and Summer.
White Flower Bushes can be obtained in a variety of ways:
- Gathered in the wild during Spring and Summer in the Forest Region
- Found as loot in Chests.
- Purchased from Elizabeth's Flower Shop.
- Grown by the player from White Flower Bush seeds by planting them in tilled soil or a planter and watering them.
- White Flower Bush Seeds can be purchased from Sammy or found as a drop while gathering wild or player-grown White Flower Bush.
- Harvesting White Flower Bush planted using Basic Fertilizer or with a White Flower Bush Seed Bundle will guarantee at least 1 seed back along with the plant.
- They take 5 days to grow and produce 1-2 White Flower Bushes.
- One White Flower Bush can be donated to the Museum to complete the Rare Flower Collection.
- White Flower Bushes are occasionally requested in Bulletin Board orders.
White Flower Bush Bouquets sell for 9 more than their materials (including Paper).
White Flower Bushes are used in the following quest:
- 5 needed for Forest Flowers
- 1 White Flower Bush Bouquet needed for Bright Bouquet
|Black Lavender • Black Rose • Blue Cosmos • Blue Dandelion • Blue Daisy • Blue Hydrangea • Blue Leaf • Blue Star • Blue Tulip • Daisy • Dandelion • Frost Lavender • Green Dandelion • Green Lavender • Lavender • Orange Cosmos • Orange Dandelion • Orange Daisy • Orange Lavender • Pink Dandelion • Pink Hydrangea • Pink Lavender • Pink Leaf • Poinsettia • Purple Bell • Purple Cosmos • Purple Daisy • Purple Dandelion • Purple Leaf • Red Cosmos • Red Daisy • Red Dandelion • Red Hydrangea • Red Lavender • Red Rose • Red Tulip • Snowdrop • Sunflower • Tall White Flower • White Cosmos • White Dandelion • White Flower Bush • White Hydrangea • White Lavender • White Leaf • White Rose • Yellow Flower Bush • Yellow Hydrangea • Yellow Lavender • Yellow Leaf|