White Hydrangea is a plant available during Winter.
White Hydrangea can be obtained in a variety of ways:
- Gathered in the wild during Winter.
- Grown by the player from White Hydrangea seeds by planting them in tilled soil or a planter and watering them.
- White Hydrangea Seeds can be purchased from Penny or found as a drop while gathering wild or player-grown White Hydrangea.
- Harvesting White Hydrangea planted using Basic Fertilizer or with a White Hydrangea Seed Bundle will guarantee at least 1 seed back along with the plant.
- One White Hydrangea can be donated to the Museum to complete the Hydrangea Flower Collection.
White Hydrangea Bouquets sell for 9 more than their materials (including Paper).
|Planting • Plant List • Basic Fertilizer • Seedmaker • Seed Bundle Station • Flower Workbench • Fruit Trees • Fruit Tree Seedmaker|