Yellow Hydrangea is a rare plant available all year round.
Yellow Hydrangea can be obtained in a variety of ways:
- Gathered in the wild on Decorative Islands D4, D5, or D6.
- Grown by the player from Yellow Hydrangea seeds by planting them in tilled soil or a planter and watering them.
- Yellow Hydrangea Seeds can be found as a drop while gathering wild or player-grown Yellow Hydrangea.
- Harvesting Yellow Hydrangea planted using Basic Fertilizer or with a Yellow Hydrangea Seed Bundle will guarantee at least 1 seed back along with the plant.
- One Yellow Hydrangea can be donated to the Museum to complete the Hydrangea Flower Collection.
Yellow Hydrangea Bouquets sell for 9 more than their materials (including Paper) .
|Planting Guide • Plant List • Hoe • Watering Can • Planters • Basic Fertilizer • Seedmaker • Seed Bundle Station • Super Bouquet Seedmaker • Flower Workbench • Fruit Trees • Fruit Tree Seedmaker • Rice Paddy • Wheat Field|